11 October 2010

Drivers License…

I had to get my drivers license renewed today.  It expired on my birthday, but because of our move, I didn’t get notice about it.  For some reason I remembered last week about it.  I was able to fill out the application at home, print it off and take it in.  I had to take in 2 items with my name and address, my birth certificate and my SS cardI’m surprised they didn’t ask for my first born too.  I had to have a new picture taken… WHY do they always come out so ugly?  I mean really, do I actually have that many chins and look like a man?  The picture is so NOT flattering.  I WONT be posting it, even if you do want to see it.

6 comments:

skcoe said...

The last time I had my picture taken at the DMV my friends warned me he would take it on "2," but I didn't listen. So as he's counting, "1,2" I got myself all situated and he totally took it before "3!" I'm looking down with a blank look on my face...whatever. I'll probably have that same look on my face if I ever get pulled over anyway. Grrrr!

SuSu said...

Well you could be like Renee and get your license back with someone else's picture on it......and believe me it was NOT flattering!

Langworthy said...

Don't even start with the chins, missy! BTW, the hair was a hit!

Collette said...

First off - you in no way look like a man! My license picture in NV made me look stoned! When I got my license here they actually let me take it again! I was shocked but happily complied!! Of course, that must be saying something like, "Whoa! This one is so bad we have to let her take another one!"?!?

Jenna said...

Oh you make me laugh out loud!! That is too funny. I think I have liked ONE of my license pictures..maybe my first? :)

briana said...

face it, you're a hottie! and since we're talking about licenses . . . don't you worry-the people behind the counter are still talking about this one mom who came in and totally lied so bad about her weight that the employees can't stop talking about how unbelievable it was. i think her name started with a b ended with an i and had an r in the middle.