I love All About Spelling! This is our first year using it and I couldn’t be more pleased with it. It has been great for both kids. The lessons, or steps as they call them in the books, are very self paced. You can take as little or as much time as you feel your student needs. I also love the readers that go with each level. It is as much a reading program as it is a spelling program.
There is a special offer right now for 20% off the newest reader Runt the Pig. Perfect for beginning readers. Sam is almost done reading Cobweb the Cat. Orders placed between now and Monday receive the e-book All About Homophones. Here are the instructions…
Here's how to claim your free book with any purchase:
- Add any product(s) to your cart.
- Do not add the All About Homophones e-book to your cart quite yet.
- In the upper left corner of the cart, you'll see a box that says "Special Code." Type in these three letters, all in capital letters: AAH. Then click the "Apply" button.
- The free All About Homophones e-book will appear just above where you enter your shipping information. Click the orange "Add to Cart" button.
*********
Check it out, you won’t be disappointed! I’m not a great speller, so spelling is something that is important for me to teach my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment