18 October 2010

I’m behind again…

So I’ll take the chance to let you all know that the Yankees are losing and DH is having a hard time with it.  hee, hee, hee  I like to give him a hard time about it.  Growing up in Nor Cal, I come from a family of die hard Giants fans.  He just asked me if I hate the Yankees.  I can’t really say I hate them.  Hate is a strong word.  I told him I was indifferent.  It’s been years since I have actually watched baseball… but knowing that them losing bothers him so much does make me grin a little.  I just heard the score… 8 to nothin’… I’m not going to lie, I laughed under my breath.  Does taking pleasure in this make me bad?  {evil grin}

** Dear, when you read this weeks from now… remember that I love you & that you love me.**

No comments: