I got this idea from my sister’s post today. I went in search of pictures of my kids as babies, all roughly the same age. It is so funny to me how much the boys looked alike @ 2-4 months of age. (I don’t think they look that much alike now.) I’m so glad that of any of my babies, Evelyn was the one that got all the hair! It’s hard to believe, after looking at these, that they are now 7, 5 1/2 and 3. Where has the time gone?!
***********
Sadly, most of Evelyn’s baby pictures where take with a point and shoot on FILM that I got in college (or maybe it was HS graduation), in other words a long time ago… The few digital pictures we have were taken with our video camera (like the one above). I had to do some serious tweaking to make the picture look ok… if you don’t believe check this out.
2 comments:
So fun. They've changed so much and yet they still look so much the same. Funny how that happens ;)
wow! how cute-all of your kiddos have such bright eyes!
Post a Comment