So, so cute! If I was on top of it like you I would be able to post my digiscrapped pages too. But I am a slow scrapper and my pages don't look as cute as yours. Some day, some day! Isn't the zoo so fun! I debate every year whether to get a season pass.
It was a perfect day. We got there about 9:30 and left around 11:45. I don't think we would go more then once a year, so I don't think we will ever get a season pass. Maybe if it was a little closer. I have a customer that lives near there and they use to go over quite a bit, like going to the park. Your pages are cute! You haven't even been doing it that long. I know there is still so much that I don't know how to do. I love it though. lol!
2 comments:
So, so cute! If I was on top of it like you I would be able to post my digiscrapped pages too. But I am a slow scrapper and my pages don't look as cute as yours. Some day, some day! Isn't the zoo so fun! I debate every year whether to get a season pass.
It was a perfect day. We got there about 9:30 and left around 11:45. I don't think we would go more then once a year, so I don't think we will ever get a season pass. Maybe if it was a little closer. I have a customer that lives near there and they use to go over quite a bit, like going to the park. Your pages are cute! You haven't even been doing it that long. I know there is still so much that I don't know how to do. I love it though. lol!
Post a Comment