She looks fabulous! I think we might have to do rags or curlers in all the girls' hair when we're together. I think Ruth would love being one of the "big" girls!
I will bring my rollers, but there are really only enough for Evelyn's head. So if you have them, bring them. We have a picture of Evelyn and Jamison from a couple of years ago, time for an updated one with Miss Thing.
4 comments:
Love the curls, my favorite thing
She looks fabulous! I think we might have to do rags or curlers in all the girls' hair when we're together. I think Ruth would love being one of the "big" girls!
can i be one of the "big" girls??? :) I love curls!!! hahahaha.
I will bring my rollers, but there are really only enough for Evelyn's head. So if you have them, bring them. We have a picture of Evelyn and Jamison from a couple of years ago, time for an updated one with Miss Thing.
Post a Comment