01 October 2008

1st Post of 31 for 21

My sister passed along the challenge of 31 for 21 to raise awareness for Downs Syndrome. So here is my first post...

Today I got to check something off of my list of To-Do's for the year. I went to the dentist. It has been more years then I want to say since going last. I am happy to report that I got a clean bill of teeth! Yeah! I am going to go back to have them whitened. I haven't decided if I am going to do the take home trays or the in-office thing. I am such a gagger (e-xrays weren't pretty!), that I don't know if I could sit there for a half an hour with that contraption holding my mouth open without hurling. Have any of you had it done before? What's it like?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm with you Amy! there's no way i could sit there with a tray in my mouth. They usually have to do x-rays a couple of times to get a good one because i'm dry heaving so much :P I'm glad to know there's another gagger out there just like me hehe
and grats on the clean bill of teeth!!