I was at a loss of what to post today and then remembered I hadn't given the recipe for the cookies I posted last week with the stew. So here goes. I got this recipe from the Gooseberry Patch Old Fashioned Country Cookies cookbook. That's a mouth full...1 1/2 c. margarine or butter
1 c. sugar
2 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 t. vanilla
4 c. flour
2 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
1 1/2 t. cinnamon
2 c. oatmeal (it calls for quick, but I used regular)
1 3/4 c. canned pumpkin
1 c. chocolate chips
Cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, beat until fluffy. Sift dry ingredients (with exception of oatmeal) and add alternately with the pumpkin. Stir in chocolate chips and oatmeal Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. This makes a very LARGE batch of cookies... 10 dozen.
2 comments:
Sounds Yummy, I think we'll make these today!
Hey, where's my plate of cookies?!? Just kidding!! I think that we just might make these for FHE tonight--thanks for the recipe!!
Post a Comment