25 October 2008
Retraction...
So I know I said I thought Max's second molar was up... I was wrong! He is back to his lovely (cough, cough) teething self. Last night wasn't pretty. He even woke Evelyn up. He did one of his usual wake up and think he has just taken a nap around 11:30. We put him back down at midnight and he was up again @ 3:15. I gave him more medicine then, but he was screaming an hour later. That's when he woke up Evelyn. He didn't want Rick (there's a shock). I tried to sit and rock with him, but we ended up back in my bed. I can hear my mother cringe at the thought of a child in our bed, sorry mom! lol! He was up and down a little more, but once we got up this morning he was fine. Of course. I really hope he will take a good nap for me this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh amy! that sounds AWFUL!!! what a night, i hate teething :( i hope you get a normal night's sleep soon (tonight would be good, don't want you nodding off while trimming my hair tomorrow! lol!)
Post a Comment