This morning I was emptying the dishwasher while Evelyn was doing her math. She had finished her first page and needed me to read some story problems to her, so I went and sat next to her up to the counter. As we are doing the problems, I hear a weird noise from over by the dishwasher. Max had been "helping" me with the dishwasher, I round the corner and this is what I find.
You probably don't need me to tell you this but Darla did the same thing at our house a couple of weeks ago while I was watching her. She just hopped up on the dishwasher door and had a little drink!!
No biggy. I thought it was funny. I had to run and get the camera and I was afraid I had lost the moment. But no, he did it on command for me so that I could take his picture. He seems to have his sisters same love for the camera. Of course that would totally gross Rick out though. lol!
5 comments:
You probably don't need me to tell you this but Darla did the same thing at our house a couple of weeks ago while I was watching her. She just hopped up on the dishwasher door and had a little drink!!
No biggy. I thought it was funny. I had to run and get the camera and I was afraid I had lost the moment. But no, he did it on command for me so that I could take his picture. He seems to have his sisters same love for the camera. Of course that would totally gross Rick out though. lol!
Nice, give the kid a sippy for heaven sakes ;-) Too cute!
It looks like he got a nice big drink! I'm with Brittani, don't you believe in glasses at your house?? lol. I love the look on his face!
Silly Boy!!
Post a Comment