09 October 2008
Day #2 and I do mean #2...
So... today didn't go as well as yesterday. Today poop was involved. He had an accident this morning, totally expected, I just wish it would have an impact on him. He didn't come tell me, I went to get him to use the potty and found the mess. Day went on, he was laying on the living room floor and peed. Didn't seem to care... This afternoon had a small pee accident and start of a poo, but we got to the bathroom before any major damage was done. I made him sit until he pooped. It wasn't a pretty 30 minutes, but he finally did it. I read him a story and went to get another one and that's when he did it. Yeah! We called Rick at work and I got him his cars and treats and turned on a movie. I am hoping now that he has done it once, he wouldn't be so freaked out to do it again. I am happy to report there have been no more accidents. He even went outside for awhile and played. I called him in once, he tried, but couldn't go. When he came in, he went and even pooped a little more. More cars, more treats and a call to dad. So even though the day didn't start out pretty, I feel we are ending on a good note. Side note... this afternoon, I thought he had one more pair of undies. He didn't. So on went his sisters panties. They were blue, but dad didn't like that idea and will be stopping to buy more undies after work. lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I strongly dislike potty training....especially when they get headstrong about it. I do not look forward to going through that in another year. Hang in there. Both of my girls took until at least 4 years old, so you're doing better than I have. I hope my boy is easier, but I have decided that it just depends on each individual child. You are such s great mom. I love reading your blogs.....hopefully I can get better. Love Ya!
Post a Comment