I've been tagged. This is a first for me, so here goes. The six things you might not know or want to know about me...
1. I can't stand when people clip their nails during Sacrament Meeting. There is always SOMEONE in every ward that does it. Ah, hello, couldn't you do that at home, IN THE BATHROOM before coming!? Yuck!
2. Smarmy people. You know the type that always have something to "sell" you. Someone of this nature came to my door yesterday morning. Seriously, they make my skin crawl.
3. Things that can be ate in pieces (say chips for instance), I have to eat the small ones first. I always save the big ones for last. (My brother does this too, so it must be genetic.) Things have to be even too. Take M&M's, if there are 3 brown, 4 reds and 2 yellows, I have to eat 1 brown and 2 reds before I will eat any of the yellows. Are you following me on this?
4. I have a weird thing with sharks. They freak me out! Not like I have ever seen one or anything. Ok, this is totally irrational and I realize that, but when I was younger and we would have swim practice early in the morning, swimming past the deep end of the pool when it still had the cover on gave me the creeps. Like there was something in there watching me. I KNOW there wasn't a shark in there, but it was a thing I had. Maybe I am reveling too much about myself. That I am actually a little (ok, a lot!) on the disturbed side... lol!
5. I can't stand yucky ears. Like my sil, I like the feeling of the q-tip in my ear. Maybe it was time in the barber shop cutting old man hair, but ears are gross. As I type this and think about it, it gives me the willies! Yesterday morning Max had a HUGE chunk of ear wax in his ear- YUCK! I am constantly checking my and my kids ears for anything that should not be there!
6. When I was young (like jr. high young) I wanted to be a fashion designer. Not that you could tell to look at me now! lol! I remember drawing outfits that were FABULOUS! lol! Probably something along the lines of Jem and the Hollograms. You know you have watched that! lol!
Ok, so now it's your turn... Erin, Jenn, Tami, Carolee, Ashley, Rachel
3 comments:
1. I always close the west blinds at around 3pm because the sun comes in and gives me a head ache. I open them just as the sun starts to go down because I want people to see all of us inside our house and won't want to rob us. I leave them open all night until 3pm the next day.
2. I am a little OCD so my house is usually always really clean. Don't think I just cleaned it for you to come over.
3. I rarely make a home made dinner. Number one is my husband is rarely home and number 2 I find it frustrating because all I want to do during cooking time is clean, clean, clean. I secretly for years have had to tell myself while cooking to just relax and the dishes can stack up, up, up!
4. I have all white plastic hangers in my very neat closet. I was going to post this picture this week anyway, so thought I would add this one in.
5. I usually always wear shoes or slippers inside just so I don't feel all the crumbs on the floor and want to clean it.
6. I didn't get a reregistration card in the mail last July, so my plates were way expired. Thanks to my wonderful Bishop who pointed that out to me. Now we are paid have the sticker on the van!!
#3 is genetic, I do the same thing maybe it is generated by the numbers thing.
amy! i hope my latest blog counts toward this tag. wouldn't you know, i somehow missed this blog of yours and didn't realized i had been tagged when i wrote my blog "weird things that bug me" last night. lol. when i read jenn's blog about you tagging her, i thought, uh oh! i bet amy tagged me too. anyways, i thought you'd get a laugh out of the coincidence and my brainlessness. lol!
Post a Comment