It’s been a little cold and drizzly the last couple of days, so this morning I mixed up some hot cocoa mix and thought I would share.
4 c. powdered sugar
1 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 t. salt
2 t. cornstarch
3 c. nonfat dry milk
* Mix in a food processor to blend everything together. If you don’t have a food processor, sift everything so there aren’t any lumps. Store in an airtight container.
* Add 3 heaping tablespoons of the above mix to hot water. I find it easier to fill my cup about 1/2 way, mix to break down the powder, then add the rest of the water.
* I always like to spice mine up a little. This morning I also add to the above, 1 t. cinnamon and 1/2 t. cardamom.
Other add in’s:
* a pinch of cayenne
* crushed candy canes

3 comments:
Sounds yummy! I'll have to make up a batch because I do love my hot chocolate. Having some right now :-)
Sounds lovely! I was just thinking I needed to make my own mix...great minds ;)
sounds tasty! I've been having hot chocolate just about every night lately. It's been cold and rainy! hmmmmmm....i want some right now....
Post a Comment