03 October 2011

Pop!

It’s a lovely a sound. I learned/did something new last weekend. I bottled pears and pear butter. I am going to finish off the last 10 pounds tonight by making pear sauce. The jars look so lovely sitting on my counter. I’m going to have to move them downstairs at some point, but for now I think I’ll just look at them…

001

7 comments:

SuSu said...

They look beautiful. And I too love the POP! Music to my ears.

Ashley Allred said...

wonderful job!!

Jenna said...

I canned for the first time this summer and each pop got me so excited!

skcoe said...

yum! although after snacking on the cores of some 70 BOTTLES of pears I kind of never want to eat another one again. :) Hopefully soon, as my food storage is FULL of them! Thanks again for the heads up on the amazing deal...

Kimberly said...

Thing of beauty!

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

Oooh! How do you can peanut butter?

Langworthy said...

What did you bottle the pears in?? I'm trying to decide if I'll do it.