I have been making bread for our family for awhile now. I’ve tried a few different recipes and finally decided on this one… for now. It is a combination of a couple different recipes and works great for me, so I thought I would share. If you have a recipe you love, send it my way. I always like to try new ones.
Sandwich Bread
2 1/2 c. warm water
3 c. flour
1/2 c. wheat gluten
2 T. yeast
Mix and let rest for 10 minutes.
Add:
1/2 c. sugar
1 T. salt
1/4 c. dry milk
1/4 c. oil
2 T. vinegar
1/2 c. potato flakes
2 1/2 c. flour
Knead for 10 minutes. Form into 2 loaves. Bake in 200 degree oven for 25 minutes. Don't open the oven and increase temperature to 350 for 30 minutes. Turn out of pans to cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment