31 October 2011

Looking Back…

DSC_0140[3]As this month of October draws to an end, I lookedIMAG0067 back at my first 31 for 21 last post. I have a new love bug to add to the cause, Mr. B!

Since W, and then M were DSC_0309[3]born I feel such a connection to kids with Down Syndrome. I had a nice little chat with a woman in Costco awhile back, telling her about W & M. Her daughter is in high school. A sweet young lady from our old wardDSC_0245[3] won the title of Prom Queen last year, she just happens to have DS. I love hearing stories like that, of acceptance and understanding.

DSC_01243If you have never frequented my sister’s blog, you should. Get to know her kids and their stories. If009 your kids wonder what a child with Down Syndrome is like, read this post. It might help them, or you, understand.

Above anything, they are just like you and me, accept they have a free ticket. Lets hope we can follow THEIR example of love and compassion so we can enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Great post!
Want to nibble on tha cute little Mr. B ;)