16 October 2012

Changes…

Some of you might remember my chair. She was a good chairmy baby chair. Shes been gone for almost a year, so just before my birthday I decided it was time for a new chair. The new chair had to be just right. She couldnt be too big, the space just wouldn’t allow it. Im not sure how I actually stumbled upon her. Pinterest Im sureI liked her shape and detail. She fit my vision which had came from an episode of The High/Low Project on HGTV. I started looking for others like her, but kept coming back to her. She was THE one. I showed her to Rick and he liked her too. When my mother in-law asked what to do for my birthday, I told her a gift card to World Market would be great so I could put it toward my chair. Well, Rick and the kids surprised me by getting her for me! The surprise came a few days earlythanks to Sam! Once she was here a chain reaction started in the living room. It had needed some help for a long time. Today the last of the pieces (for now) arrived. I know I still need some accessories, perhaps a shelf and a blanket, all in due time though. So without further ado

                      

Evelyn says we should call it the Color Room. Winking smile

I also picked up some new pillows for the family room…

                 

6 comments:

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

That chair is BEAUTIFUL! I've been eyeing styles like that for a while.

Kimberly said...

It all looks so good! And you won with the curtains, they look fabulous hung just they way they are ;)

briana said...

so happy i got to see it in person! the colors make me happy! it all came together nicely. well done sista!

skcoe said...

Amy it's so beautiful! Love all the color and your personality oozing into the living room. Can't wait to see it up close.

Langworthy said...

Pretty-looks comfy!!

Zoe said...

Amy I LOVE these pillows!!! They are awesome!!!! I love how it is turning out. And the "pouf". Is that crochet? I need to touch it. ;-))