12 October 2012

Christmas in October…

If you want to get technical, the gift was bought in September… but that’s just details. Anyway… my parents were kind enough to get us some shelving units for our basement for Christmas this year. The kids & I worked most of yesterday to get them set up & things organized. Everyone helped… the boys took things to the recycling bin & stacked things on shelves, Evelyn helped me build the shelves & get things organized. (There’s hope for my little hoarder yet!) She was my Right Hand Woman! I didn’t get any pictures until we were already into the build...

          

After we were done!

                       

Thanks so much Mom & Dad!

2 comments:

SuSu said...

Wow, looks great! Don't you love when things come together!

briana said...

drooling, cause i am psychotic and love to organize! LOVE!

Oh and side note. I AM HATING that i have to prove that i am not a robot right now by entering the code and numbers! UGH!