24 November 2010

30 Things…

Today is my sisters birthday.  The lover of birthdays… I don’t know how the whole birthday love started, but when we were younger she could count down the days to her birthday at any given point in the year.  I’m thinking today, IMG_0942for this particular birthday, she might not be so happy she always gave her birthday so much hypeWinking smile  Here is a list of 30 things I love about her…

 

  1. The greatest sister anyone could ask for.
  2. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G mother
  3. I’m guessing she’s a pretty good wife too.
  4. Fabulous daughter/daughter in-law.
  5. Kind
  6. Patient (That one can be tough at times.)
  7. Takes things in stride.
  8. A fantastic cook.
  9. Channels her inner Nana like nobodies business.
  10. Speaks my language.
  11. Creative trickery… nuff said!
  12. Loves the gospel.
  13. Amazing example of good and right.
  14. The chosen child…
  15. Treats my kids like her own.  Which means she is not afraid to call them on it when they are being naughty.
  16. A Visiting Teacher.
  17. Knows there is only one way to get some where, even if it is the long way.
  18. Loves to read.
  19. Collector of fabric.  (It’s genetic.)
  20. Finds us adventures to take the kids on when we are at Mom and Dad’s.
  21. Can eat a whole no bake cheesecake without batting an eye.
  22. Has a great sense of style.
  23. Loves shoes.
  24. Can talk me off the ledge…
  25. Enjoys stupid, mindless TV shows just like me.
  26. Knows that she is a daughter of our Heavenly Father.
  27. Has a daughter just like her.
  28. Body Language!
  29. Always knows what I need to hear.

The list could really go on and on.  Happy Birthday Sis!  Hope it is a great one.  Welcome to your 30’s!

IMG_0937

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thank you ever so! I've decided I'm going to like 30 ;)
The kids look so little in that picture!!
Xoxoxoxoxo

SuSu said...

Two amazing daughters. How did one mother get so blessed?