13 November 2010

He’s Catching On…

Tonight for dinner we had Chicken and Wild Rice Soup and cinnamon rolls.  I made the cinnamon rolls back in October and froze some of them.  I pulled them out last night to defrost and baked them this afternoon.  I told the kids once their soup was gone they could have one.  Evelyn and I finished pretty quick… the boys tend to linger over dinner.  Max pretends he can’t feed himself and Sam is a slow eater likes to saver his food.  After I finished, I was sitting at the computer and asked the boys if they were done.  Sam’s reply,…

“I’m closer then I’ve ever been.”

That’s for you Mom!

Part 2 of this post… I wanted to take a cute picture of him to add to the above, but he was not cooperating.  He was being a nerd!  He talked me into letting him have another cinnamon roll.  I said yes, as long as he let me take his picture, a good one this time…  (I got schooled.)  I made the mistake of saying, “Oh your eyes were closed on that one.”  The photo shoot went down hill from there… Mr. Smarty Pants kept closing his eyes.  The little turkey!

2 comments:

skcoe said...

Kids are such stinkers! But dang it Amy, he's such a cute one! :)

SuSu said...

Nice to know I'm making an impression :-)