Evelyn and Sam started swimming lessons this week. Sam was reluctant to jump in today, but did float on his back for 5 seconds. Evelyn got to swim in the 10 deep (that's what she calls the deep end) today and did very well.
I am so proud of you for getting them in swim lessons. It's an important ability to have. Teigen's going to get lessons by daddy this summer at the gyms pool.
4 comments:
Great pictures! I was starting to wonder if Sam's hair was ever going to get wet. Hee Hee. Good back floating. Evelyn looks so grown up!
Swimming lessons, in winter?? Just kidding. I have had folks from warm states who were baffled by this. Indoor pools are great.
The started last Monday and all my customers seemed baffled by the idea. lol!
I am so proud of you for getting them in swim lessons. It's an important ability to have. Teigen's going to get lessons by daddy this summer at the gyms pool.
Post a Comment