What is the deal with my kids born in July. They both have a touch (I say that lightly) of the drama and they both seem to have a thing for baking chocolate! Max can open the lazy susan cupboard (I don't think anyone else even knew that was there at his age). That is where I keep things like peanut butter, syrup, Nestle Quick (we had a Grant moment the other day, minus the baby aspirin)... and baking chocolate. By the time I got to him, he had unwrapped several squares of it and had tried to take a bite out of one of them. I think that when Evelyn did it, her's was at least semi-sweet. He went for the unsweetened. I will have to look at her scrap book, I know I did a page of it.
2 comments:
I've said it before and I'll say it again! Stinker!!
My July baby never really got into things...but there's enough drama to outweigh that!
You know, chocolate is full of antioxidants. Maybe he's lacking in that department! LOL!
Post a Comment