I madethis for dinner tonight. It was fab! I just put a dash of the cayene (didn't want to hear the complaining about how spicy it was) and used smoked paprika. I think that was really the kicker for me. Yum!
i made this tonight for dinner (since we talked about it and all the other day) and boy was it yummy! i even made brazilian limeade to go with it. (though evan still thought the chicken was too spicy despite me not adding ANY cayenne. sigh, he's my bland food kid. justin, however, loved it and it was nice to see him eating chicken for once)
2 comments:
i made this tonight for dinner (since we talked about it and all the other day) and boy was it yummy! i even made brazilian limeade to go with it. (though evan still thought the chicken was too spicy despite me not adding ANY cayenne. sigh, he's my bland food kid. justin, however, loved it and it was nice to see him eating chicken for once)
That looks FAB!! I've printed to recipe and it's going in my stack of recipes to try.
Post a Comment