I love the look of your blog! and the little flower name plate, too cute, and the music, just right.
Ahhhhhh! all around oh so pleasing.
NOW for the pics. I am too jealous of your weather. Owen was making snow angels in the sand at the park in our 80 degree weather the other day. We need to come to UT.
7 comments:
Makes me cold just looking at it. Please don't bring it to New Mexico if you can help it!!
No kidding! Hey that coat looks familiar...hee hee. This doesn't bode well for my weather...
WE had it, hopefully it leaves and does not come back. Though it melted on its own before noon.
You guys got a lot more snow then us! I hope you don't mind I added you to my list of friends and family on my blog.
We loved the snow too!
I love the look of your blog! and the little flower name plate, too cute, and the music, just right.
Ahhhhhh! all around oh so pleasing.
NOW for the pics. I am too jealous of your weather. Owen was making snow angels in the sand at the park in our 80 degree weather the other day. We need to come to UT.
I can't believe all the snow! It's still in the high 70's here, I'm ready for some cooler weather.
Post a Comment