Today I am going to get my teeth whitened. I kept putting off making the appointment... guilt kept rearing its ugly head. There are plenty of other things I could be spending the $ on. Why do woman always feel guilty about doing things for them selves? My friend posted about this very thing a while back. We deserve it darn it! For those of you who feel no guilt, good for you, but how do you do it?
3 comments:
go amy! i'm glad you're doing something "selfish". you work hard and if anyone deserves to do something nice for herself--it's you!! and you'll have to let us know how the teeth whitening turns out, i've always been curious about doing that.
how did your teeth turn out? i have to admit that i'm pretty curious about the whole process too! i'm glad you are doing something for yourself :)
How was it? You'll have to give me all the details so I can do it too!
Post a Comment