03 November 2008
Right of Passage...
Tonight, actually as I type this, my 3 oldest (Rick, Evelyn & Sam) are watching the first of the Star Wars movies. Rick has been dying for them to see it and decided that they were finally old enough. Or maybe I decided it. lol! Rick hates the fact that Sam wears tutus and princess clothes (on occasion mind you) and wants him to like things he liked as a boy. They are riveted. Even Evelyn seems to be into it. What is it with these movies? When we first got married, there were only 3 of them. I hadn't even seen all three of them. I had seen parts of them, but not the whole series. I have seen them all now, but still don't really get what the big deal is. I can hear some of you screaming blasphemer! lol! Saturday night we went to Target to start getting some Christmas ideas, you should have seen Rick in the toy isles. lol! I am sure that Sam will be getting a light saber for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't get it either......
Neither do I, but at least they are out of your hair! I love that you include Rick in "your 3 oldest." Too funny.
I am right there with you and am glad i am not the only one!! I just don't get those movies.
Make sure Rick gets a light saber for Christmas too so that he and Sam can have epic battles!! Otherwise, you might be the one getting whacked--ouch!
Good idea! I hadn't thought about it. I will have to get one to put in his stocking. lol!
Post a Comment