Took me long enough, right?
This evening when I was done with work, I called Rick to tell him I had to run to the bank and store before I came home. He told me I HAD to bring home chocolate ice cream because Sam had earned it. We’ve had a hard time with Sam the last couple of years days in the listening department, so I was a little surprised. Rick said Sam had a BIG surprise for me. I had no idea what to expect when I got home…
Do you see what I don’t see???
Need a little more proof???
Please accept my apology on the crappy video… I promise there was no consumption of alcohol prior to filming this!
Also… please turn down the volume. Do I really sound like that?
We are so proud of him. He is still working on getting started, but once he’s going he does great. Rick had to push the idea a little this afternoon, but once our yard gets started (concrete guys are coming Thursday!!!), Rick won’t have time to do work with him. So it was now or never or wait until next summer! Rick said he took off on the first try. Even brought tears to his eyes… shh… don’t tell him I told you that!
3 comments:
That is so awesome!! Way to go Sammy Boy!
I hate the way I sound on video too, I didn't hear you because I did what you asked. I always do ;)
Way to go Sam! Pretty soon the whole family can take a ride together.......your voice sounds fine :)
Go,Sam Go! I love it when they reach that milestone. It gives them such a boost of confidence!
Post a Comment