Today I am thankful for the kindness of neighbors. I’m feeling a little better today, but still have such a sore throat. Last night was horrible, I’m hoping for a better one tonight. I’ve lost my voice, which in a way has been nice. I can’t yell at my kids, which I’m sure they appreciate. The funny thing is, they have been whispering too. Maybe after my voice comes back I’ll still whisper, it seems to be working. If I try and talk above a whisper all I do is squeak. Ask my dad, he heard me. Sounds lovely!
3 comments:
Get better woman...you're in our thoughts!
I'm sorry that you are feeling poorly.
I'm going to try whispering around here, maybe they will listen!
:( i am so sad that i was not amongst the blogging world in january. if i was, i would have known that your family was down and out. working takes you away from so many things. sigh.
Post a Comment