03 January 2011

REALLY!

I have Strep Throat… again!  2nd time since November… November being the 1st time EVER!  Rick has had it 3 times since November.  His poor stomach isn’t doing so well with all the antibiotics.  We are starting to wonder if the kids are carriers of it.  I’m going to call the pediatrician tomorrow to see about getting them tested.  (Once I feel better, I’m going to bleach every surface in the house.)  Rick was a carrier when he was a kid.  They routinely checked kids at the elementary school he went to in Wyoming.  He always tested positive, was sent home from school to do a round of antibiotics before they would let him come back.  Hello 2011… so far you SUCK!

5 comments:

skcoe said...

Amy?! Can I bring you dinner tonight? Text me and let me know what you guys can eat...

801.380.8925 (Seriously, do it NOW)

You poor thing!

SuSu said...

Now now......this too shall pass! I have high hopes for 2011......join me.

Brittani said...

I hear ya sista! To a speedy recovery and finding the problem! It is so weird that it just hit all of the sudden.

Jenna said...

How awful! 2 of my girls are sick (luckily not the baby) so I'm hoping it doesn't spread! Feel better soon!

briana said...

my boys used to get strep 4-6 times a year until they had their tonsils and adenoids out. once we had that done-they haven't had it since. WEIRD. so sorry. for many reasons. mostly that i am a lame neighbor and had no clue what you have been going thru.