27 May 2010

Measure Up...

Awhile back my sil weighed all of their kids to do a little comparison.  Today as I was putting laundry away the boys followed me into my closet.  This is were we keep the MONSTER of a scale we have and Max loves to get on it and say he is 36.  lol!  So I had the boys get on and called Evelyn down to see where they were really at.  My mom will find this interesting... it's a number thing.

Evelyn... 47 lbs.
Sam... 37 lbs.
Max... 27 lbs.

Funny isn't it!

3 comments:

Brittani said...

that is funny, and somewhat amazing to me that Evelyn is 13 lbs more than James...but as always Sam and Caleb are not all that far off...glad you did it, fun to see!

Karen said...

How did that happen? 10 lbs exactly apart. What are the odds? How is it that Ben weighs more than Sam? Maybe my genes are finally catching up to him. ;-)

SuSu said...

I love the order in their numbers; yes interesting indeed!