I realize by the reminders from people, who shall remain nameless (my mom, my sister and mil), that it's been awhile since I blogged. There really hasn't been anything too exciting going on...
We are finishing our school year, just wrapping things up. Our new school year will start 17 August and Sam will be joining Evelyn in our school adventures. Our new school books came yesterday. I love the UPS man! He brings us so much fun stuff.
We did some picture hanging last night. I had been working on getting pictures edited and printed and framed. They have been all over the living room and we finally got them hung. I'm still trying to decide if the vision I had in my head is the one that is now on my wall. I was use to the blank wall. It took me awhile to like our couch too, after awhile with just an empty room. I still need to get pictures of my Grandma and Grandpa Allred and new baby Isaac.
5 comments:
It looks great! I think I need that on my stair wall.
It's amazing how exciting school stuff can be!! All those pics look great!
I think it looks great, although I wish I could see it in person ;)
I can see how it would take getting used to after just a blank wall. But you will!
I love getting new school supplies. I ordered in March though, so we already had our fun opening day.
Your wall looks great, I may need to copy you.
Schooling two kids gets way more...exciting. It is fun sometimes too. Way to go.
I want to see it in person too, I love to see all the family! I think it looks great.
Post a Comment