Last summer we, well Rick, ripped everything (minus the tree in the corner bed and the burning bush in the bed in the middle of the yard) out of the beds in the front yard. They just needed help. On Monday Rick went and got new plants. So after I was done with work, he dug the holes and I planted. We ended up doing a lot of rose bushes, a row of lavender and a couple of euonymus. We think it came together nicely and hopefully everything will live!


5 comments:
Looks amazing. Can't wait to see it live!
Looks lovely!
Looks great!
Your yard looks great-we'll have to talk about what you planted when I'm over. I need to plant more in my yard.
Looks good - I will have to do a drive by when I am down that way again. It is fun to drive through the 'hood.
Post a Comment