No crib..........:-(
was it kind of sad to take it down? That is weird! It became a part of the house! Did you at least get the bed you want?
Craziness is right! I can't wait to see everything together!
I bet that's a strange feeling!
I just moved the crib out of my room just so I can get a break until Dec when the new baby comes. I one or two cribs up for almost 9 years straight!! CRAZY!
Can't wait to see the bunk beds!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No crib..........:-(
was it kind of sad to take it down? That is weird! It became a part of the house! Did you at least get the bed you want?
Craziness is right! I can't wait to see everything together!
I bet that's a strange feeling!
I just moved the crib out of my room just so I can get a break until Dec when the new baby comes. I one or two cribs up for almost 9 years straight!! CRAZY!
Can't wait to see the bunk beds!!
Post a Comment