22 May 2009

If You are in Need of a Dress...

Today the kids and I went to Costco (dangerous place, it is) and they had some really great dresses. If you need a new summer dress, check these out.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I think I'd need that body first, then get the dress!

Laylabean said...

So cute! I still have too much baby weight on me for those styles though.

I'll laugh my head off if all the women in the ward start showing up at church in these. At least you'll know who is reading your blog!

erin said...

I've gotten a dress from Mikarose before...and got so many compliments on it. I like them a lot.

Ashley Allred said...

Oh my gosh! These dresses are really cute!! I need a new dress so badly but It'll have to wait a few more months. But I'm for sure going to check out this site again. Thanks!