12 May 2012

Not my child…

See this thing…

191

It’s huge! Would I be caught dead on the top of it? NO! I have a child that loves to climb to the top and did so several times the evening we were there. Can you guess who it was? It’s really not a hard guess if you know my children, even a little.

 

4 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Trevor has his soccer practice at that park and when we first went there, it freaked me out. But my kids love it and I haven't seen anyone get hurt yet. Way to go Evelyn!!!

Nyree said...

That thing is HUGE. Pictures don't it justice as to it's. That whole park is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Sadly, we can't help but go there anyway...

Ashley Allred said...

That thing is awesome!!! Way to go Ev-e!! You rock girl!.....sure miss you guys!!!