I’ve come down with something… crochetivitis. It has taken over my life and I LOVE IT! I’ve been making dish clothes, scarfs, headbands and today I made a slipper. (I’ll make the other one tonight so we have a complete pair.)
Evelyn asked for slippers for Christmas and I thought they would be a great thing for the boys to get her. They went looking on Monday, but Rick couldn’t find any that he liked. He looked again @ Target last night, but I think things were pretty picked over. I told him I would look @ Kohl’s on Monday. Then it came to me… I can crochet her some! And so the madness continues…
8 comments:
You're so talented...everything you touch turns to gold! She will LOVE the scriptures.
HOLY CRAP. That was a delayed reaction. Your blog's music player just turned on and apparently my speakers were on full blast. Nothing like "Somewhere Only We Know" blaring after my kids have gone to bed! :)
That is so cute. When will you start taking orders? :-)
Holy cow woman. Two hours later and you're done with one slipper already.
It may be more than just a sickness ;)
They look amazing, though. I know she'll be thrilled
Cute! Every year for Christmas my grandma crocheted slippers for us so these bring back a lot of good memories. In fact I never knew you could buy slippers in the store until I was older!! Of course, being the 1970s/80s, they had pom poms on the toes and not that crazy cute button! I love them!
do you have a pattern? I want to make those!
I'm so impressed and you make it seem like it's nothing! "I'll make the other one tonight." That would be a much longer project for me :)
You are a crazy lady--in a great way! You inspire me with your energy!
So jealous that you know how! You are doing fantastic!! Jackie has been so patient with me but I'm just not catching on. The things you post on pinterest make me want to learn sooooo bad! Love it!!
Post a Comment