07 September 2011

WE HAVE GRASS!!!!!

After much hard work by the Hubs and some very awesome neighbors (we really can’t thank them enough… 1/2 the ward showed up) the grass is in! Most of it anyway. Hubs underestimated the amount we would need and will have to finish up on Monday. We still have walks and driveways to clear of some excess dirt, but other then that we are good to go!

11 comments:

SuSu said...

Looks awesome! Time for a riding mower!

Mjika said...

Looks great! Bet you are glad to have that over!

skcoe said...

And it looks so AMAZING!!!!

Colby Leishman said...

It looks great! Woo hoo!!!

Jackie said...

Ha ha ha! Whoops! That last comment was from me, not Colby. :)

Kimberly said...

Looks amazing!

Jenna said...

I love grass!

Collette said...

It looks so good! I bet you guys are so happy to have it!

Brittani said...

Awesome! I bet it is feeling more and more like home! I some would come and mow it for you if you lived closer!!!

Ashley Allred said...

Yeah!!! now i have to make a trip!

Langworthy said...

It looks sooo nice!! You must be loving it!!