Today our baby turns 4! sniff, sniff… The time goes so fast.
It was a pretty low key birthday. He had a friend come to play yesterday, but wasn’t in the best of moods. (And by not in the best of moods, I mean he was a poop!) He wanted cereal for breakfast, peanut butter and honey for lunch and homemade mac and cheese for dinner with chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting for dessert. I added some fruit and veggies to his meals… his tummy always seems to hurt when it comes around to eating the healthy stuff. Interesting…
3 comments:
I don't think Max can ever be a complete poop! Looks like Max is all ready for soccer!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man! (I wish I could say it gets easier but Mayci turning five broke my heart.)
Oh cute, what a great day for him!
Post a Comment