This post is so late… Sorry Buddy! Our Sammy Boy is 6! How did that happen?
It was a week long celebration for our boy. On Monday (3/21) we gave him one of his presents… a new bike! The boys got to spend the day together and then we went to the Children’s Museum that afternoon. On his birthday he wanted pancakes for breakfast and pizza for dinner. The Saturday after his birthday he had his first friend party. We made binoculars, they each got a funny visor and we had a treasure hunt. I think they all had a fun time. He wanted peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate frosting. On Sunday (3/27) Grammy, Grandpa, Auntie M, Sergio and Nico came over for dinner. His request was twisty noodles with white sauce. I added grilled chicken and shrimp, broccoli and salad. We made homemade ice cream to go with the cupcakes… Peanut butter ice cream with peanuts and mini Reese’s peanut butter cups. It was really good and RICH!
5 comments:
Looks like great fun.
Love the hats!
Happy Birthday Sammy!
Sam's the man...I just love him! Your kids are so fun and are always very good about waving and shouting out "SISTER COE!" as I drive by. Makes me feel loved. :)
That looks like a great birthday week. Thanks again for inviting Tyson, he had a great time!
Yea! You did it...and survived! Can I tell you that one of the things I love so much about you is the fact that you are wearing an apron in these pictures? It just makes me happy!
happy birthday sam! and i am so happy that meant that we got to steal evelyn for a few hours in the afternoon! my belly thanks you for the yummy cupcakes, or should i say butt?
i can say butt on here right? or do your kids read your blog yet?
Post a Comment