20 April 2011

Budding Musician…

Turn off the music @ the bottom of the page before watching the videos.
This morning I was in the kitchen and heard a lovely sound coming from the living room. Max @ the piano. I was afraid that if I didn’t try and sneak up on him, he would stop. He was more then happy to preform for me though.
Max @ the piano, take 1

Max @ the piano, take 2
Listen carefully to the words in the second video. He gets his Prophets mixed up a little. I asked him afterward who was who and he knew.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

So so so precious

SuSu said...

What a fun boy!

Collette said...

I just want to gobble him up! I think Max has taught a valuable life lesson: When in doubt, go back to 'Follow the Prophet'. So adorable!

briana said...

who knows, maybe i am looking at the next prophet. he is so sweet. i just love him.

Ashley Allred said...

oh my goodness! soooo stinkin cute! makes me want to come up for a visit! ;)