Now I don’t want anyone to fall off their chairs or anything because I am blogging 2 days in a row… I’ve been doing some scrapping this weekend and thought I would share the fruits of my labors.
Wow, look at you and your 2 posts! :) Your pages look great. I've completely given up on the idea of even trying to scrapbook...I'm WAY too far behind.
I didn't fall off my chair - I just smiled really big! And then I felt a little jealous of your kids and bad for my kids because they have these cute pages and my kids don't. Too many talents, woman! They are adorable!
6 comments:
Wow, look at you and your 2 posts! :) Your pages look great. I've completely given up on the idea of even trying to scrapbook...I'm WAY too far behind.
I didn't fall off my chair - I just smiled really big! And then I felt a little jealous of your kids and bad for my kids because they have these cute pages and my kids don't. Too many talents, woman! They are adorable!
YAY for posting! YAY for scrapbooking! :) and i will second collette. you got mad skills sista!
Those are so great, way to go! I really should learn how to do that since the whole paper thing isn't working for me anymore!
You scrapbook too? Sheesh no wonder I love you. so talented:)
Post a Comment