Amy, thanks for sharing your story with me. It's never easy to miscarry, no matter how many children you already have. I'm so sorry for your loss.
So you must be friends with April? She's such a talented beautiful girl. I really like her a lot. Her sister Erin is my counselor in primary, they are both the nicest girls.
So I see you live in Saratoga Springs. We were just out there over the weekend at a wedding at Talon's Cove golf course. The view of the lake there is so amazing, I'd never been out there before and didn't know how beautiful it was.
Anyway I just wanted to say hi, and thank you for your sweet comment.
7 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! She looks just like you!
So stinkin' cute! Love the missing teeth.
Oh man.......so grown up! Love the new do!
So cute! I love it! I am in need of hair color to get rid of my white hair (Yes I really do have a lot) and a hair cut! Wish you were here!
Amy, thanks for sharing your story with me. It's never easy to miscarry, no matter how many children you already have. I'm so sorry for your loss.
So you must be friends with April? She's such a talented beautiful girl. I really like her a lot. Her sister Erin is my counselor in primary, they are both the nicest girls.
So I see you live in Saratoga Springs. We were just out there over the weekend at a wedding at Talon's Cove golf course. The view of the lake there is so amazing, I'd never been out there before and didn't know how beautiful it was.
Anyway I just wanted to say hi, and thank you for your sweet comment.
love the hair! she is beautiful!!
YOU HAVE A BLOG! and we share the same taste in music...looks like we need a girls night sometime. i'm so excited! =)
Post a Comment