There were never such devoted sisters... Last night at our Weeknight Meeting, (that sounds so weird, why couldn't they just keep the name the same?) I had the opportunity (whole other story) to speak to the sisters of our ward about sisters and sisterhood. I spoke about my sister (she is just finding this out). I am grateful for her example of strength and courage. I am grateful for a mother that encouraged us (sometimes by force) to be good friends.

5 comments:
well I want to hear what you talked about! BTW I talked at a RS activity last night for the singles branch here and used several of the quotes from your talk...thanks!
I wish I could have been there, sort of. If I was I'm afraid we would have both been bawling. So maybe it was better that I wasn't there. ;)
I'm still laughing at the "sometimes by force" comment. True true.
....and let the force be with you!
I love that! You two are great sisters.
What a wonderful blessing:)
Post a Comment