What a great house! I am happy that your in and getting settled. Moving is so hard! I love your school room, and your fireplace, and your kitchen and...It is beautiful.
Beautiful! You must be loving it! The schoolroom is awesome, and the master bathtub looks heavenly. I want that kitchen! If we ever re-do ours, I am coming over to take a closer look at your cabinets!!
13 comments:
Like I said before, nice "curtains." :)
Can't wait to meet the house in person!
What a great house! I am happy that your in and getting settled. Moving is so hard! I love your school room, and your fireplace, and your kitchen and...It is beautiful.
Looks awesome. Hopefully we will be there in a couple to experience it for real!
Looks great! Love, love, love it! I echo Kimberly love what you've done with the window covers! Very inventive!
Very nice Amy, I wtill want to come over sometime and take a tour. I keep wondering why you havent taken the for sale sign down??
The house looks great! So glad you are in and everything is starting to come together!
How nice Amy! You are looking all put together all ready. Very impressive.
I especially love the desk just off the kitchen - love it!
I can't wait to come see the house!!! thanks for posting pics.
That is so exciting, it looks wonderful!
I love all the new additions. The couch looks UBER comfortable!!
Hi Amy,
I love your new house (and reading about all the drama leading up to getting it!) Everything looks beautiful!
Beautiful! You must be loving it! The schoolroom is awesome, and the master bathtub looks heavenly. I want that kitchen! If we ever re-do ours, I am coming over to take a closer look at your cabinets!!
Love it!! It's beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment