I'm here, I'm alive, but really tired of throw up. Thank goodness the washer and dryer got hooked up on Monday. I've done 20 loads since Monday night. I'm not sure how many of those where throw up loads, but pretty sure there were more then there should have been. Evelyn threw up on Christmas day, but made it to the bathroom every time. Max was at least nice enough to wait until the washer and dryer were up and running. I thought we had it all behind us, but he did it again tonight when I brushed his teeth. I'm hoping it was just the Heath gag reflex kicking in. I'm not sure sure how much more of it I can take. I've been lucky to never have a 2 year old throw up before. The other 2 waited until they were older. Sorry this post is going in a not so lovely direction. I'm tired and tired of throw up, have I mentioned that?
The house is great, all appliances are up and running. We are now just waiting on the couch. It was good not to have a couch in the family room on Monday night when I sorted the laundry. There were mounds of it everywhere. When I'm thinking more clearly, I'll make a list of the posts that need to be posted and get on it.
The house is great, all appliances are up and running. We are now just waiting on the couch. It was good not to have a couch in the family room on Monday night when I sorted the laundry. There were mounds of it everywhere. When I'm thinking more clearly, I'll make a list of the posts that need to be posted and get on it.
2 comments:
Glad to have you back!
Glad to be back!
Post a Comment