29 October 2009

Recipes to Share...

Just wanted to share the links to a few things I've made over the last 6 months or so, probably more then that...

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Pizza Casserole
Herb Crusted Salmon
Snickerdoodle Cupcakes
Chocolate Pudding Pie
Shredded Pork (like Cafe Rio)
Raspberry and Jam Muffins
(I have tweaked these a little. I'll have to find my paper with the tweaking on it and share my tweaks.)
Arroz con Pollo
Baked Donuts
Zucchini Alfredo (really good with grilled shrimp)
Caesar Salad (we LOVE this)
Best Ever Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake

If you haven't checked out foodgawker, well you need to. If you like food, you'll find something you HAVE to make. If you only like to look at pictures of food, you'll find plenty of those too. Here are a few things I would like to try-

Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Turkey Bean Pumpkin Chili (I think I might try this on Halloween.)
Pomegranate Creme Brulee
Bananas Foster Tartelettes
Mexican Pulled Pork
Chicken and Vegetable Chowder (or maybe I'll make this one on Halloween.)
Kneaders Bread Pudding with Vanilla Cream Sauce

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Whenever you do try them, let me know so I can come!

SuSu said...

What time is dinner??

Jessica said...

I want to live in your kitchen. These all sound sooo good! Thanks for sharing!

erin said...

Thanks for sharing. You should do a food blog, have you ever thought about it?