31 October 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween! We didn't have any kind of theme this year. What ever fit, they wore. Evelyn wore the costume that I wore when I was her age... one of Susu's saves. Sam was Batman and Max was The Pumpkin. Being The Pumpkin has become tradition at that age. They've all been The Pumpkin. While I was getting Evelyn ready, we had a little mishap. I had her put a sweatshirt under her top and she got too hot and threw up. She hadn't had any candy yet, so I knew it wasn't that. I'm just hoping it was the heat. She was fine the rest of the night.



6 comments:

Kimberly said...

They look great!
I don't even recognize Evie, and Sam wore the mask! Or was it just for the picture? Max, as always, is too cute!

Jenn said...

so cute!! sam's belt really turned out great. i want to see a pic of you in evelyn's costume!!

Laylabean said...

Love it! Evelyn looks so cute and that belt is epic, good job, you! Yeah, I'm with Jenn, I want to see a picture of you in the clown costume.

The Bach 10 said...

Your kids look so cute. Glad you had a fun Halloween!!

Ashley Allred said...

looks great! i love that clown costume!

Langworthy said...

Oh, they are so cute! Great costumes!!