I realize I have been a horrible blogger lately. I thought I had better finally get the pictures up from our camping trip over Labor Day. It was eventful. Someone, who shall remain nameless (it wasn't me), forgot the tent poles. We all slept in the back of the truck under the canopy. Thank goodness it didn't rain in the night. It did rain, by rain I mean came down in buckets, when we were on the river. Not my finest hour, but we made it to the end and were even on speaking terms later that night. lol!
5 comments:
Great pictures, great memories.
Looks like fun! Where did you go camping?
That's so funny...but probably not very funny at first. You'll never forget the experience though! Love the pics!
Hee! They don't look any worse for wear from the night sleeping in the truck. Beautiful scenery, I love the landscape pics.
Adorable pictures Amy! It's so great to make memories like that!
Post a Comment