20 June 2009

Some Time in the Middle of May....

We decided that it was time for Max to make the big switch to a big boy bed. Not that he was too big for the crib, that could take years, or that he was climbing out (never had one of those). It was just time for a girl room and a boy room, so he got the boot. The crib came down- that was a little weird. It had been up for 6 years. It came down and he moved into Sam's bed. I moved the changing table into the boy room, at the end of what had been Evelyn's bed. Wanting to avoid another tube of something being emptied on their bedroom carpet, I moved Sam into her bed. It would have been too tempting for Max to have access to things on the changing table. I pulled the guardrail out of the closet that has been swallowed by all things baby and away we went. He's done great. Our kids have never had a hard time transitioning to a big bed. They also never get out of their beds at this age. (I know, convenient.) He can climb into it, but doesn't seem to realize that he can get out of it too.


They've all been that way...

1 comment:

SuSu said...

Your baby is growing up! They always do!