It has been 4 weeks since my journey began and I am happy to report that I have lost 3 more pounds. That makes 8 pounds total! Yeah! I still have a long way to go, but things have been going well. I know I could be doing more in all areas, but am just trying to stay consistent.
p.s. The binky isn't gone...
p.s. The binky isn't gone...
6 comments:
Awesome job Amy, that is so good. Do you want to be my personal coach...who am I kidding I like food (bad food)too much!What have you been doing to exercise? So sorry about the binky, what happened? Oh well, it will come.
go Amy go!!! it's always nice to see progress for all your hard work!!
Way to go Amy! For some reason the scale went the opposite way for me! Your comment on my blog reminded me that I still need to get you that bread recipe. Sorry I'm forgetful!
Let me just say, no matter how much weight you want to loose, just be consistent! Keep up the exercise, and keep up the oatmeal! I have it every day for breakfast too. Way to go, you can do it. It will come, slow and steady! You go girl!
~ Kari
I love what you do with your words... making some bigger and with the colors. Is there any rhyme or reason to it, or just totally random? I'm totally going to steal that idea, love the way it breaks things up!
Wow, that is AWESOME!! I so need to join you on this journey....really I am going to.....seriously. :) 8 pounds in 4 weeks is amazing and so motivating!! Hey, I didn't know you were homeschooling, how's it going?
Post a Comment